All posts in: "Fieldtrip"
- Fieldtrip of François Burgat to Yemen (February 2014)
In February 2014, in the framework of the WAFAW program, François Burgat resumed contact with a country where he has led from 1997 to 2003, the French Centre for Archaeology and Social Sciences in Sanaa (CEFAS).
- Fieldtrip of François Burgat to Libya (January 2014)
Between January 12 and 18, 2014, François Burgat carried out fieldwork in Libya, a country from which he had long been away.
- Fieldtrip of Claire Beaugrand to the United Kingdom and Lebanon (January-February 2014).
Claire Beaugrand is revisiting a work initiated in 2008 that was originally looking at “the impact of ostracisation experience in the opposition’s restructuring”.
- Fieldtrip of Nicolas Dot-Pouillard to Jordan and the Palestinian Territories (November 2013)
WAFAW core-researcher Nicolas Dot-Pouillard conducted fieldwork and interviews in Jordan and the Palestinian Territories in November 2013.
- Fieldtrip of François Burgat to Tunis (October 2013)
The WAFAW program gave me the opportunity to conduct fieldwork in Tunisia in the past few weeks.